Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just Take Off Your Shoes, You've Nothing Left To Loose




I'm one of those people that read blogs that I don't even like. I guess it's because I'm optimistic. I read in hope that one-day they will post something decent. Well this ideology proved effective when I read Sea Of Shoes yesterday. I don't understand the hype around this blog because I would never go swimming if I were to encounter such hideous shoes (not to mention the outfits that go with them). However, Jane proved me wrong on this one occasion. For on yesterday's fine swim I encountered the most glorious of shoes. These Dolce & Gabbana black suede wedges with the profile of a face embroided on each side have got me dreamin'. Yes please.

If I was to acquire AUS $970 before they sold out, I'd probably buy them. They're one of those items that I'd show my Mum and she'd say "They're weird like you". But I'll take that. Because really, who doesn't want to dance in these babies to Tiga's "Shoes"? I actually think the first thing I'd do upon opening the box would put that very track on and dance around my room with them on, most probably in my underwear.

Here's the soundtrack to aid this visualization:



I can actually imagine myself moving my feet in a fashion that would suggest that one foot is speaking to another. I need to get out more.

If you want to make me terribly jealous- buy them here.



No comments: